It is your responsibility (or that of a parent/guardian/carer if under the age of 18) to provide the coach with written details of any medical or health conditions. Please note that a coach is unable to provide guidance or make decisions relating to medical or health conditions.
If under 18 please request a Parental Consent Form from email@example.com before attending.
All Riders must Sign On.
Your Bike – check before you arrive:
- Brakes and Gears work properly.
- Tyres are in a good safe condition and inflated to the correct pressure.
- Overall your bike must be in a safe condition.
- No mudguards or Splash Guards are allowed.
- No tri-bars are allowed [dangerous in a group riding accident.]
- Handle Bar Ends Plugged
- Helmet mandatory.
- The weather can be inclement this time of year; bring clothing suitable for wet or cold weather, and a change of clothing.
- We recommend you change your clothes after riding for the Lecture.
- Arrive in time; we will start promptly at 8:30AM.
- The Clubhouse has male and female changing rooms and toilets and Lockers. There are showers in the “Goals” building.
- Do not leave your bike unattended, particularly in the “Goals” car park.
- We advise you to Lock your Bike to the stands or Railings.
- When on the Circuit be alert for pedestrians who may stray on to the Circuit.
- Please park in the ‘Goals’ car park.
We at Surrey Cycle Racing League hope you enjoy and benefit from the session.
Glyn Durrant firstname.lastname@example.org