This years Surrey League 3 day stage race will be held during the first weekend of May with the event being open to 2nd and 3rd category riders. All stages will start at 10am with race briefings taking place 10 mins before the start of each stage (all riders must attend).
The entry fees for the stage race are as follows; £70 for league members, £80 for non-league members. You can enter via RiderHQ. Please note entries do not open until 5th March (midday).
Stage 1 – Saturday 5th using the Dunsfold circuit and promoted by Kingston Wheelers.
Stage 2 – Sunday 6th using the Cutmill circuit and promoted by Addiscombe CC.
Stage 3 – Monday 7th using the Lingfield circuit and promoted by Oxted CC.
- Open to 2nd and 3rd category riders.
- Riders will not be permitted to wear race radios on any stage.
- Clubs/Teams are limited to 6 riders only.
- Club/Team colours must be worn on all stages except for the yellow and green jersey holders (who must wear their leader’s jerseys).
- All jersey winners and stage winners must attend the jersey presentations which will be 15mins before the start of each stage and as soon as possible after stage 3.
- There will be time bonuses for all the road stages (1st-30s, 2nd-20s, 3rd-10s).
- All riders must attend the race briefings 10 mins before the start of each stage.
- Two race numbers must be worn. Please make sure these are both visible on your top layer of clothing and that they are not folded.
- All riders must sign on for all stages.
- Neutral service will be provided, but may not be able to cater for every wheel type.
Points Awarded During Stages;
|Hot Sport Sprints||5||3||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Courses, HQ’s and race details subject to change.