Surrey League 4-Up Team Time Trial Championships
Saturday 2nd September sees Clarencourt CC promote the Surrey League 4-Up Team Time Trial Championships.
Held on the combined Alford/Kirdford circuit, the event takes in 2 laps covering 34 miles. The event starts @13.00 with the HQ being Alfold Crossways Hall, Dunsfold Road, Alfold, Surrey GU6 8JB and is open to teams of Women, Senior Men, and Veterans. You may enter as a mixed team also.
Teams of 4 with the first 3 to count. Also 4ths cats can ride without the accreditation and TT bikes are allowed.
Please enter via the Rider HQ website
The finer points;
- Priority of entry will be given to Surrey League affiliated riders in Womens, Mens and Veterans categories
- In addition, with a fortnight to go, the race entry will be opened to non-league affiliated individuals, teams and combined teams
- Riders without BC racing licences may ride on payment of £5.00 for a single day licence fee per rider
- Please enter teams in the formation they will ride and note that each team may nominate 2 reserves
- Individual riders may be nominated for one team and as reserve for another
- For multiple entries from the same club, designate them in priority, A, B, C etc
Any queries contact the organiser, Clarencourt’s Mick Ayliffe either via email – Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org or via these phone numbers: 0208 644 9297 or 07939 265545